Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Every Day with Rachael Ray December-January 2009. Super easy! Make ahead.
Make and share this Spanakopita Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 thawed puff pastry sheet
- Cook 1/2 cup chopped onion in 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil until soft.
- Stir in one 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, 1/2 cup feta cheese and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; puree in a food processor.
- Cut twelve 2 1/2-inch rounds from 1 thawed puff pastry sheet; prick each with a fork.
- Press into a mini-muffin pan, then fill with the spinach mixture.
- Bake in a 375° oven until golden, about 20 minutes.