From 750 Best Muffin Recipes
Make and share this Spanakopita (Spinach Pie) Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, dill, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil, and pesto until well blended. Stir in spinach until blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in cheese.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 21 to 25 minutes or until tops are golden. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool.