Delicious spicy meal that will please almost anyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup spicy cajun pasta sauce (see following recipe)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 boneless chicken breast (cooked and sliced in strips)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Spicy Pasta Sauce
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup onion (cut in large chunks)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (diced in large pieces)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (diced in large pieces)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mix with cold water to form a slurry
- salt and pepper
- 1Spicy Pasta Sauce: Heat oil in sauté pan.
- 2Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 3Add onions, sauté one minute, then add peppers and continue to sauté another minute.
- 4Deglaze with chicken stock, reducing by half.
- 5Add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Thicken with cornstarch to desired consistency.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Spicy Pasta: Place pasta and sauce in pan and heat until hot.
- 10Arrange in serving dish and top with chicken breast.
- 11Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy cajun pasta sauce