1/3 Photos of Spinach and Feta Dip
2 hrs 15 mins
Easy to put together, I use sliced up cucumbers and pita breads for dipping. Also very good as a topping on burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry as much as possible.
- 4 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives or 1/4 cup olive, of your choice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon coriander (optional)
- 1Mix everything together very well.
- 2Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Dip
Serving Size: 1 (737 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1417.9
- Calories from Fat 1070
- Total Fat 118.9 g
- Saturated Fat 55.0 g
- Cholesterol 238.7 mg
- Sodium 2809.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: