Easy to put together, I use sliced up cucumbers and pita breads for dipping. Also very good as a topping on burgers.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry as much as possible.
- 4 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives or 1⁄4 cup olive, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon coriander (optional)
- Mix everything together very well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours.