1/1 Photo of Spinach and Feta Puff Pie
This recipe came from my mother, but reminds me of Spanakopita, a dish I ate in Greece. It can be frozen for up to 1 month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the spinach, feta, egg, and ricotta in a bowl.
- 2Melt the butter in a pan, add onion, and saute until soft.
- 3Stir into mix, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Make into 2 pies- i.e. place one sheet of pastry on the bottom of a pie pan, put the filling in, and cover it with another sheet of pastry, pushing down the edges with a little water.
- 5Brush the 2 pies with milk.
- 6Bake at 200 degrees celcius for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Puff Pie
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 279.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g