This dish is brimming with lots of spinach, onion and feta. Serve it up with steamed rice for a complete meal. Or try it over a bed of mixed greens. Found this through WW, only 5 pts per serving.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil; sauté onion until golden, 5 minutes.
- Wilt spinach (steam spinach or heat damp spinach over medium heat in nonstick pan); stir in zest, feta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Set aside.
- Divide spinach mixture between chicken breasts.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks.