1/5 Photos of Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Amber Dawn's Note:
This dish is brimming with lots of spinach, onion and feta. Serve it up with steamed rice for a complete meal. Or try it over a bed of mixed greens. Found this through WW, only 5 pts per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil; sauté onion until golden, 5 minutes.
- 2Wilt spinach (steam spinach or heat damp spinach over medium heat in nonstick pan); stir in zest, feta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Divide spinach mixture between chicken breasts.
- 5Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- 7In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- 8Cook chicken, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 9Remove toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 875.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.8 g