Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a beauiful recipe for greek food lovers.
Make and share this Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi recipe from Food.com.
- Soak bread in milk for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess milk from bread.
- Squeeze out any excess liquid from spinach.
- Combine bread, spinachricotta eggs and parmesan well.
- chill ,covered, for 1 hour.Fold in flour.
- With floured hands, roll heaped teaspoonsof mixture into dumplings.
- Lower batches of the gnocchi into large saucepan salted boiling water.
- Cook 2 minutes or until gnocchi rises to the surface.
- Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm.
- To make sauce, combine butter,garlic,basil and tomato in saucepan and cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until nutty brown in color.
- drizzle over gnocchi and sprinkle with shaved parmesan.