1 hr 20 mins
An hors d'oeuvres size take on the savory danish we all love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen ingredients to room teperature.
- 2Grate cheese.
- 3Cut phyllo pastry into 1 inch squares & place on a baking sheet with vegetable spray or parchment paper.
- 4Mix grated cheese and spinach together.
- 5Put 1/4 teaspoon of spinach/cheese mixture in the center of each phyllo square.
- 6Bake in a pre-heated oven according to the directions for the phyllo pastry.
- 7**Use any cheese you like and that suits your friends and the occasion. I would suggest any of the following: cheddar, swiss, blue, brie, feta, ricotta, goat or cream.
- 8**If you like, make them bigger. Cut the pastry into 2 inch squares and use 1/2 teaspoon of spinach & cheese.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Cheese Phyllo Minis
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g