Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
An hors d'oeuvres size take on the savory danish we all love!
Make and share this Spinach & Cheese Phyllo Minis recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw frozen ingredients to room teperature.
- Grate cheese.
- Cut phyllo pastry into 1 inch squares & place on a baking sheet with vegetable spray or parchment paper.
- Mix grated cheese and spinach together.
- Put 1/4 teaspoon of spinach/cheese mixture in the center of each phyllo square.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven according to the directions for the phyllo pastry.
- **Use any cheese you like and that suits your friends and the occasion. I would suggest any of the following: cheddar, swiss, blue, brie, feta, ricotta, goat or cream.
- **If you like, make them bigger. Cut the pastry into 2 inch squares and use 1/2 teaspoon of spinach & cheese.