Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low Carb version of the traditional Greek spanikopita minus the phyllo dought layers.
Make and share this Spinach Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- let the spinach drain in a colonder in the sink. The easiest way to get all the excess moisture out of it is to line your hand with a double thickness of paper towels and squeeze handfuls of spinach dry. Then Chop it and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a lrge skillet; when it's foaming, add the scallions and chopped onion. Cook them over medium heat until they are soft, then add the spinach and a sprinkle salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and whisk in the ricotta.
- Stir in the remaining ingredient.
- Spray 9x13 Pan and bake for 30 minutes, let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.