Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low Carb version of the traditional Greek spanikopita minus the phyllo dought layers.
Make and share this Spinach Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- let the spinach drain in a colonder in the sink. The easiest way to get all the excess moisture out of it is to line your hand with a double thickness of paper towels and squeeze handfuls of spinach dry. Then Chop it and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a lrge skillet; when it's foaming, add the scallions and chopped onion. Cook them over medium heat until they are soft, then add the spinach and a sprinkle salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and whisk in the ricotta.
- Stir in the remaining ingredient.
- Spray 9x13 Pan and bake for 30 minutes, let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.