1/1 Photo of Spinach, Chicken and Feta Noodles
Yummy! Submitted for ZWT 4 / Greece. Cooking time is an estimate for now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package narrow egg noodles
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (To Taste)
- 1 small lemon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (To Taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (To Taste)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach (thawed and drained well, wrung of moisture)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1Boil noodles and some salt in 2 quarts of water until done.
- 2In a Large frying pan, add a small amount of oil and heat. Add chicken pieces and cook until juices run clear. Take out of pan and set aside.
- 3Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter to pan and add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and sautee until translucent. Add 1/4 cup wine and let simmer until reduced. Add drained spinach and cook a little longer. Crumble 3/4 of feta cheese into the mixture and mix well. (Add a small amount of lemon if you choose).
- 4On a large platter put down your egg noodles and top with spinach mixture, then top off with chicken breasts. When time to serve crumble remaining feta cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Chicken and Feta Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.8 mg
- Sodium 823.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 55.6 g