This dish is so easy, but looks & tastes like you went to alot of trouble. I won't tell anyone if you won't! Actually, you can throw anything in this recipe that you would put in an omelette. Great for lunch or Sunday brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil to medium-high& add onion- saute until opaque, then add mushrooms (if using) and then spinach& saute just until spinach is wilted.
- 3Grease 9" square casserole dish with some olive oil (or spray with cooking spray) Beat eggs& add salt& pepper to taste.
- 4Add crumbled feta and spinach mixture to eggs.
- 5Pour into casserole dish& top with mozzarella.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for approx.
- 730 minutes.
- 8Cool about 5 minutes, then cut into 4 servings.
- 9Serve with fruit and some plain yogurt on the side (mix in some dried dill or parsley for color).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Feta Baked 'Omelette'
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 353.3 mg
- Sodium 581.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g