1/1 Photo of Spinach Feta Tomato Pizza
This was a result of craving pizza but not having the 'traditional' ingredients on hand. I'd like to think this is a bit healthier than most pizzas. I listed the avocado as optional because some people can't imagine that on pizza, but it's really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 12-inch pizza crust (or 9 x 13 pan size)
- 1/2-1 cup classico roasted garlic alfredo sauce (or your favorite alfredo sauce)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and cooked (zap in microwave)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 roma tomato, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled and sliced lengthwise (optional)
- 1On top of pizza crust, spread the alfredo sauce evenly.
- 2Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and garlic on top of the sauce.
- 3Add feta, parmesan, mozzarella cheeses.
- 4Spread the spinach across the pizza.
- 5Top with thin tomato slices, and finally, the avocado slices.
- 6Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes, depending on the type of crust you're using.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Feta Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 446.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust
roasted garlic alfredo sauce