1/1 Photo of Spinach, Olive Cheese Pastries
There's plenty of recipes around for these, but these are a healthy twist. Great as a starter for a healthy Greek inspired dinner party or the lunchbox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wilt the spinach and squeeze any moisture out.
- 2Combine with ricotta, olives, herbs and seasoning.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 4Spray the bread with a little water to make it pliable. Spoon a little of the spinach mixture along the bottom of the bread, leaving some room at the sides. Fold the sides in and then roll up.
- 5Spray with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 6Spray a baking tray with oil and arrange the parcels, covering with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until the tops are golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Olive Cheese Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: