There's plenty of recipes around for these, but these are a healthy twist. Great as a starter for a healthy Greek inspired dinner party or the lunchbox.
- Wilt the spinach and squeeze any moisture out.
- Combine with ricotta, olives, herbs and seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray the bread with a little water to make it pliable. Spoon a little of the spinach mixture along the bottom of the bread, leaving some room at the sides. Fold the sides in and then roll up.
- Spray with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Spray a baking tray with oil and arrange the parcels, covering with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until the tops are golden.
Really tasty, quick and healthy idea! Using some just opened mountain bread I found it was very easy to roll so didn't have to spray with water. I made two each which made a nice filling lunch on its own.