1/2 Photos of Spring Onion and Feta Noodle Cakes.
This is a recipe for a basic noodle cake. On their own they are a little bland (I still like to eat them plain sometimes)They can be easily jazzed up by serving with a dipping sauce or adding garlic, chilli anything you like really!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1break up noodles into shorter lengths and boil in lightly salted water for 3 minutes Remove, drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2mix egg, flour and milk to make a batter add the onions, feta and noodles and mix together.
- 3Heat some oil in a pan (olive, sesame, spray, chilli whatever your favourite is).
- 4Fry each cahe for about 2 mins each side giving them a press down after the first turning. Eat hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Onion and Feta Noodle Cakes.
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 303.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: