Who is Stephen you ask? I have no idea, but his salad ROCKS! Cook time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Stephen’s Greek Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise and cut in thirds widthwise
- 3 -4 chopped celery ribs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1 red pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 green pepper, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 200 g canadian feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Shake dressing and pour over salad.
- Stir salad to coat with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- If you increase the quantity of salad increase the oil and vinegar a bit in a 2 to 1 ratio.
I really liked the addition of celery. Very summery. Thank you.
This was delicious! I paired with shrimp & veggie kabobs using Asian Shrimp Basting and Dipping Sauce for a Voracious Appetite. Together they made a quick to prep lunch & I know I'll be making this salad again. Made for ZWT6.
This is delicious. I really didn't measure anything except the dressing ingredients. Kalamata olives were used as were fresh garden tomatoes and garden fresh Greek oregano. Greek feta was used.