1/4 Photos of Stephen’s Greek Salad
4 hrs 15 mins
Who is Stephen you ask? I have no idea, but his salad ROCKS! Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise and cut in thirds widthwise
- 3 -4 chopped celery ribs
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1 red pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 green pepper, cored and chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 200 g canadian feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Shake dressing and pour over salad.
- 2Stir salad to coat with dressing.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 4If you increase the quantity of salad increase the oil and vinegar a bit in a 2 to 1 ratio.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stephen’s Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.1
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 715.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: