1/1 Photo of Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Kate in Ontario's Note:
I came up with this recipe after combining my favourite flavour combinations from other recipes. It is easy to make and always impressive to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms and gently scrape away gills from underside.
- 2Combine garlic and olive oil.
- 3Brush on caps and set aside for 30 minutes.
- 4Combine cheese, lemon pepper and basil and set aside.
- 5Grill over medium heat top side of mushrooms up for about 5 minutes on warming rack of grill.
- 6Turn mushrooms over and fill with cheese mixture.
- 7Cover and grill about 5 minutes or until cheese is warmed through.
- 8Serve whole.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 214.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: