1/4 Photos of Stunning Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I made this out of Apples for Jam, everyone loved it, it was so moist and yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 180 degrees C, butter a 12 x 4 inch loaf tin.
- 2cream butter and sugar until smooth and whisk in bananas.
- 3add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, whisk well.
- 4sieve in flour and baking powder and fold in until smooth.
- 5mix bicarbonate of soda and warm milk together and add into batter.
- 6scrape mixture into tin and bake for about 50minutes until skewer when inserted into centre of bread comes out clean.
- 7turn onto rack to cool.
- 8serve warm or cold, plain or toasted with butter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stunning Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g