1/4 Photos of Stunning Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I made this out of Apples for Jam, everyone loved it, it was so moist and yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 180 degrees C, butter a 12 x 4 inch loaf tin.
- 2cream butter and sugar until smooth and whisk in bananas.
- 3add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, whisk well.
- 4sieve in flour and baking powder and fold in until smooth.
- 5mix bicarbonate of soda and warm milk together and add into batter.
- 6scrape mixture into tin and bake for about 50minutes until skewer when inserted into centre of bread comes out clean.
- 7turn onto rack to cool.
- 8serve warm or cold, plain or toasted with butter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stunning Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g