I made this out of Apples for Jam, everyone loved it, it was so moist and yummy
Make and share this Stunning Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C, butter a 12 x 4 inch loaf tin.
- cream butter and sugar until smooth and whisk in bananas.
- add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, whisk well.
- sieve in flour and baking powder and fold in until smooth.
- mix bicarbonate of soda and warm milk together and add into batter.
- scrape mixture into tin and bake for about 50minutes until skewer when inserted into centre of bread comes out clean.
- turn onto rack to cool.
- serve warm or cold, plain or toasted with butter.