I like this salad because it's not a heavy "italian dressing" type pasta salad. I use the whole wheat couscous, but, you can use regular. The vegetables are my preference, feel free to change them to what you like. Cooking time is only 5 mins, Let it cool at least an hour, if you can wait that long!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 5/8 ounces whole wheat or 7 5/8 ounces couscous
- 1 cucumber (peeled or not is up to you)
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, cut bite size
- 1/4 cup Peppadew pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives or 1/4 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablesppons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Cook couscous per package directions and let cool.
- 2Chop vegetables and mix with cooled couscous.
- 3Add olive oil and lemon juice and mix thouroughly.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Refrigerate at least one hour.
- 6Sprinkle with feta cheese prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: