Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this salad because it's not a heavy "italian dressing" type pasta salad. I use the whole wheat couscous, but, you can use regular. The vegetables are my preference, feel free to change them to what you like. Cooking time is only 5 mins, Let it cool at least an hour, if you can wait that long!!!!
- 7 5⁄8 ounces whole wheat or 7 5⁄8 ounces couscous
- 1 cucumber (peeled or not is up to you)
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, cut bite size
- 1⁄4 cup Peppadew pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives or 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablesppons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook couscous per package directions and let cool.
- Chop vegetables and mix with cooled couscous.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice and mix thouroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese prior to serving.