Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy vegetarian dish, with a little secret added sweetness.
Make and share this Tabbouleh recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Bulgar wheat
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the first three ingredients in a bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 20 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Add everything else into a large bowl. Add the cooked bulgur wheat.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for about 10 min to cool.