Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
With the use of lime and olive oil, this could be "Greek", although it isn't called that. Also the result is of a "creamy" consistency, suitable for dipping fries.
- Blend lime juice, olive oil, kelp & water at medium speed.
- Slowly add the ground sesame seeds.
- Continue blending until the mixture is like thick heavy cream.
- Notes: Add more sesame to make mixture more paste-like. Then this paste can be used for making hummus.
- * The kelp acts as a mild thickening agent. This recipe works just fine without it. The kelp would add some salt to the mix, so if kelp isn't used, a pinch of salt is in order.