1/1 Photo of Tahini Dressing over Mediterranean Salad
Developed for the RSC#7 contest, this is easy and the taste is flavorful! This also makes a great dip or sauce to serve over vegs., etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons sesami tahini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/8 cup capers, minced
- 1/8 cup kalamata olive, minced
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- paprika (to garnish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together in a bowl.If you would like a little sweetness, add the brown sugar. But try it without first. If the sauce is too thick, you may thin with a little water or lemon juice.
- 2Slice vegetables for salad. Add chickpeas. Place on plate, salt and pepper to taste, but remember the dressing is full of flavor! Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- 3Add the dressing and enjoy! The dressing is also good over felafels, vegs., and grains.
- 4If taking on a picnic, pack the salad and the dressing separately. Mix together when serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tahini Dressing over Mediterranean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (768 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.5
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 926.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.8 g