1/12 Photos of The Queen of Pizzas (Gourmet Shrimp Pizza)
Creating a pizza for the Quisine Queens (Zaar World Tour #2) was not as tough a challenge as some might expect. Diverse interests and backgrounds reulted in a tasty pizza! Chef Kate - spring onions, Susie D - shrimp, Lauralie41 - prepared crust and sauce katia - kalamata olives, evelyn/athens - feta, twissis - mushrooms, tigerduck - arugula and chili oil, stormylee - mozzarella, chefwally - red pepper flakes and fresh basil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza or 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Greek)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- lots of freshly-cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp (if the shrimp are large, chop them up or slice into smaller pieces)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (spring or fresh)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Garnish at table
- 1Preheat pizza stone in oven at 450°F Brush olive oil over crust and spread with prepared pizza sauce. Sprinkle on basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, pepper and garlic.
- 2Distribute shrimp, mushrooms, olives and onions over pizza.
- 3Combine 3 cheeses and sprinkle evenly over pizza.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Add toppings of your choice at table (do try to have some arugula and chili oil to drizzle over) and enjoy!
- 6With much love from the Quisine Queens.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Queen of Pizzas (Gourmet Shrimp Pizza)
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 290.7 mg
- Sodium 1091.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust