My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the flour in a big, deep bowl.
- 2Mound the flour and make an opening in the middle.
- 3Meanwhile, beat eggs with the sugar, lemon rind and oil.
- 4Place the egg mixture in the opening and knead the dough until firm.
- 5Divide the dough equally many times and roll each division into thin pieces.
- 6Cut the pieces in triangle sections.
- 7Heat the oil well, and stick the dough strips in the hot oil one by one.
- 8Quickly, using two large forks roll each strip of dough in a cylindrical shape and cook the pieces until golden brown.
- 9Take them out, and place somewhere to cool.
- 10Heat the honey with one cup of sugar until boiling.
- 11Spoon out the froth that forms, and lather the ready theepless with the honey syrup, and sprinkle cinnamon and walnuts as a garnish.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Theepless (Almost Funnel Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 554.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 67.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of