Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Place the flour in a big, deep bowl.
- Mound the flour and make an opening in the middle.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs with the sugar, lemon rind and oil.
- Place the egg mixture in the opening and knead the dough until firm.
- Divide the dough equally many times and roll each division into thin pieces.
- Cut the pieces in triangle sections.
- Heat the oil well, and stick the dough strips in the hot oil one by one.
- Quickly, using two large forks roll each strip of dough in a cylindrical shape and cook the pieces until golden brown.
- Take them out, and place somewhere to cool.
- Heat the honey with one cup of sugar until boiling.
- Spoon out the froth that forms, and lather the ready theepless with the honey syrup, and sprinkle cinnamon and walnuts as a garnish.