Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is a classic Greek appetizer using of course feta.My mum used to make this often!
Make and share this Tirokafteri (Greek Feta Dip) recipe from Food.com.
- Firsty, put the feta in a bowl with water. Let it stand for 1 hour. Then drain and cut in cubes.
- Grill or fry the pepper,remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Put the feta cubes in a electric mixer bowl , add the pepper in pieces and begin beating.Add the vinegar and gradually the olive oil.
- In the end add the oregano and stir.
- Ready! It can be kept covered in bowl in the fridge for up to 5 days.