Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
okay so this isnt really what i would consider a dip but i couldn't figure out what else to call it...tomato, feta salsa?? i have no clue. anyways, its a great appetizer & so easy to throw together.
- 1 (8 ounce) container feta cheese
- 1 small roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) box whole wheat crackers
- combine feta, tomato, green onion & lemon pepper in a bowl.
- add jalepeno if using.
- pile on top of crackers & enjoy!
Yum, I made the recipe as written, then tasted the recipe and it was yum, but I added a little big of lemon juice and olive oil and preferred it more. Thank you catalinacrawler - *Made for Zaar World Tour 4*