1/8 Photos of Tomato Feta Salad
Adapted from the Barefoot Contessa show, this is easy and gets raves! You may easily halve this recipe. Feel free to add olive and cucumbers if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1892.72 ml grape tomatoes
- 354.88 ml small red onions, diced (2 onions)
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 88.74 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml coarse salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil leaf
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 680.38 g feta cheese (or to taste)
- 1Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- 2Add onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley. Toss well.
- 3Dice the feta in 1/2 inch cubes, crumbling it as little as possible.
- 4Gently fold it into the salad and serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 1223.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar