1/2 Photos of Trout Without a Doubt
Nimita Patel's Note:
My husband created this mediterranean fish dish- it's perfect for the novice cook, as most of the ingredients can be bought jarred. It's a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan with high heat.
- 2Wash fish in cold water and blot dry with paper towel.
- 3Brown fish on both sides.
- 4Remove fish and drain oil.
- 5Reduce to medium heat and saute onions until clear, but not brown.
- 6Add garlic and stir.
- 7Add peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, and stir.
- 8Drizzle Italian dressing over the contents of the skillet, and mix through.
- 9Add fish, and gently stir around fish, taking care not to damage fish.
- 10Raise heat and bring to a boil.
- 11Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout Without a Doubt
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.4 mg
- Sodium 375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 52.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
marinated roasted red peppers
Good Seasons salad dressing mix