Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband created this mediterranean fish dish- it's perfect for the novice cook, as most of the ingredients can be bought jarred. It's a hit.
- Heat oil in large pan with high heat.
- Wash fish in cold water and blot dry with paper towel.
- Brown fish on both sides.
- Remove fish and drain oil.
- Reduce to medium heat and saute onions until clear, but not brown.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Add peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, and stir.
- Drizzle Italian dressing over the contents of the skillet, and mix through.
- Add fish, and gently stir around fish, taking care not to damage fish.
- Raise heat and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.