1/3 Photos of Turkey Pita Sandwich
1 hr 34 mins
1 hr 34 mins
L DJ's Note:
Tired of the same ole turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving? Try this. Also can be made with chicken. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup peeled cucumber, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 cups cooked turkey (bite size chunks)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 pita breads (cut in half)
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1In bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill and mint.
- 2Add grapes, bell peppers, celery, turkey and cheese.
- 3Chill at least 1 hour for flavors to mingle.
- 4Line each pita half with red lettuce leaves.
- 5Then spoon turkey mixture into each sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Pita Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 514.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 30.6 g