Stumbled across these when searching for ZWT recipes. Sound delish! Servings is a wild guess for now; I'll update when I make them.
- Crumble feta cheese into a bowl.
- Add cottage cheese, parsley and eggs and beat together with fork until well blended.
- Season with pepper.
- Cut fyllo pastry down the longest length into 2 3/4-inch strips.
- Take 1 strip and cover other strips with damp tea towel.
- Brush strip with olive oil and put a heaped teaspoon of the cheese mixture on the bottom left-hand corner.
- Fold over the corner with the filling so it meets long side edge and forms a triangle.
- Continue folding the filling up and over from side to side to form a neat triangle.
- Place on an oiled baking tray and brush with oil.
- Continue with the rest of the fyllo pastry and mixture is used.
- Bake in preheated oven 375 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot.