Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Skin the cucumbers.
- Using a vegetable grater cut the cucumbers into small strips, and then cut into small pieces.
- Drain the cucumbers well, and then add salt.
- Crush the garlic cloves and add.
- Add the yogurt and a little vinegar.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Add some olive oil.
This was good. However, I did substitute fresh lemon juice for the vinegar. It was great on our gyros.
Tasted great and easy to make. I did, however, add some lemon juice and omitted the olive oil.