I adopted this recipe. It is referenced in another adoptee, Pork Tenderloin Pita Sandwiches. I found it to be the perfect complement to the seasoned pork loin.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, sliced in half, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 white onion, diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced (optional)
- 2 cups plain yogurt (drained overnight in a coffee filter)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight container.