Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great over vegetables, or as a compliment to any main course. Excellent with toasted pita.
Make and share this Vegan Tzatziki recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup tofu sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups soy yogurt
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, grated and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Grate the cucumber, and drain using cheese-cloth.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and let chill for about 1 hour.