1/1 Photo of Vegan Tzatziki
2 hrs 15 mins
This Greek dip is just wonderful! It makes a perfect accompaniment to barbecued food...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces firm silken tofu (1 box)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cucumber, seeded and grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (optional) or 1 tablespoon fresh mint (optional)
- 1In a blender/food processor blend silken tofu, lemon juice, vinegar and 1/2 tsp salt. When creamy, add chopped garlic and oil. Blend again.
- 2Taste, add pepper to taste and more salt if needed. Set aside.
- 3Squeeze the grated cucumber between hands. (Squeeze out as much water as possible.).
- 4Add cucumber (and herbs, if using) to tofu dip, and stir to blend.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Tzatziki
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar