Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty mediterranean pizza. Use feta cheese as an alternative to the goat cheese if you wish.
Make and share this Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 thin crust prepared pizza crust, 10in each
- 14 tablespoons salsa
- 3 1⁄2 ounces goat cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onion, pepper and zucchini and saute over a medium heat for 4-5mins. Add the herbs and season with black pepper. Cook for a further 2 mins or until lightly browned and tender. Remove from the heat.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray and spread half the fresh salsa over each base. Scatter the vegetables over the pizza then crumble over the goat cheese. Season with black pepper and bake for 10-12 mins, until the base is cooked through.