Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is superb! I could eat buckets of this! There are no Whole Foods near us, so I searched the Web and found the recipe on the Whole Food Web Site. Culinary homesickness is not a nice thing. Cook time is chill time.
- 4 (6 ounce) cans chunk light tuna, drained well
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Greek olive, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, artichoke hearts, red pepper, olives, onion, parsley, basil, garlic, oregano, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together well. Serve on bread, on top of a green salad or in lettuce cups.