Great use for left over chicken. Cucumber yogurt sauce makes this panini special.
Make and share this Won't You Be My Gyro Chicken Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 skinless chicken breast half, cooked and sliced thinly (I use left over Grilled Greek Chicken Breasts)
- 1⁄2-1 tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices naan bread (or can use pita bread)
- tzatziki (I use Tzatziki or can use store bought cucumber yogurt sauce)
- Brush one side of of each slice of bread with olive oil. On opposite side of one piece layer chicken, tomatoes, feta, and olives if using. Top with other piece of bread leaving the oiled side on the outside.
- Place on panini press (or George Foreman or skillet) and cook until crispy on the outside and warm on the inside. Cut into six to eight wedges.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce.