1/2 Photos of Won't You Be My Gyro Chicken Panini
Vicki in CT's Note:
Great use for left over chicken. Cucumber yogurt sauce makes this panini special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 skinless chicken breast half, cooked and sliced thinly (I use left over Grilled Greek Chicken Breasts)
- 1/2-1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- kalamata olive, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices naan bread (or can use pita bread)
- tzatziki (I use Tzatziki or can use store bought cucumber yogurt sauce)
- 1Brush one side of of each slice of bread with olive oil. On opposite side of one piece layer chicken, tomatoes, feta, and olives if using. Top with other piece of bread leaving the oiled side on the outside.
- 2Place on panini press (or George Foreman or skillet) and cook until crispy on the outside and warm on the inside. Cut into six to eight wedges.
- 3Serve with tzatziki sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Won't You Be My Gyro Chicken Panini
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 249.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: