1/3 Photos of Ww Greek-Inspired Scrambled Egg Wraps
I came up with this as an alternative to Mexican scramled egg wraps that I have tried. This recipe is packed full of veggies! If you find the veggie-egg ratio too heavy on the vegetables, just add more eggs! I use small (lite) wraps so this often makes 6 smaller wraps but if you use larger wraps it makes 4. Half this recipe is 10 Weight Watchers points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with a little cooking spray.
- 2Finely dice the red onion and set aside.
- 3Shred/ grate the zucchini and lay the flesh on a paper towel to soak up any moisture.
- 4Quarter the cherry tomatoes, scrape out the seeds and finely dice the flesh. Lay the flesh on a paper towel also to soak up any moisture.
- 5Finely chop the black olives and the feta cheese. Set both aside, separately.
- 6Beat the eggs with the Cavenders Greek seasoning.
- 7Saute the chopped onion in the non-stick skillet for 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- 8Add the zucchini, tomatoes and olives and cook for a further minute.
- 9Add the beaten eggs and cook, still stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until done.
- 10On each wrap, place some of the egg mixture and top it with feta cheese. Fold over the wrap and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Greek-Inspired Scrambled Egg Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 656.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning