Ashley U's Note:
My fav. shrimp recipe, which I found on Food Channel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse the prawns in cold water and drain.
- 3Peel the prawns, leaving the head and tail intact, discarding the shells.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place the prawns in a large oven-proof baking dish.
- 6In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil.
- 7Add the onions.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Sauté for 3-4 minutes , or until translucent.
- 10Add the tomatoes, garlic, and herbs.
- 11Sauté for 1 minute.
- 12Add the wine and bring the liquid to a boil.
- 13Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- 14Pour the mixture over the prawns.
- 15Sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- 16Place in the oven and roast for 8 minutes.
- 17Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lebanese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lebanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yarithes Yiouvetsaki (Roasted Prawns W. Fresh Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 75.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g