This is the perfect dish to make during the summer when the produce is really lovely. This salad makes a great side for just about any main dish. The dressing is so tasty, make sure you have extra bread to dip into it.
- 6 medium tomatoes (sliced in half, then quartered)
- 1 large cucumber (peeled, sliced and cut in half)
- 1⁄2 large red onion, chopped
- crumbled feta cheese (amount to your taste)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspsons seasoned garlic salt
- Cut up veggies, add cheese and pour dressing over the top!
- Let the salad sit for 20 minutes before serving so flavors can combine.
- You can also add Kalamata olives.
- Serve with great bread and a glass of wine.