1/1 Photo of Yummy Greek Salad
This is the perfect dish to make during the summer when the produce is really lovely. This salad makes a great side for just about any main dish. The dressing is so tasty, make sure you have extra bread to dip into it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium tomatoes (sliced in half, then quartered)
- 1 large cucumber (peeled, sliced and cut in half)
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- crumbled feta cheese (amount to your taste)
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspsons seasoned garlic salt
- 1Cut up veggies, add cheese and pour dressing over the top!
- 2Let the salad sit for 20 minutes before serving so flavors can combine.
- 3You can also add Kalamata olives.
- 4Serve with great bread and a glass of wine.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: