1/5 Photos of Zucchini and Red Pepper Salad (Greece)
Sydney Mike's Note:
An interesting salad recipe taken from the 1995 cookbook Greek Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut both ends off each small zucchini, then core, seed & thinly slice the red bell pepper.
- 2Place zucchini & red bell pepper in boiling salted water & cook for 2 minutes, then drain & arrange on serving plate.
- 3Zest the lemon into long, thin strips/curls (The original recipe calls for blanching the zest for 2 minutes, but I don't.), then juice the lemon.
- 4Mix oil, lemon juice, chopped basil, salt, pepper & sugar.
- 5Pour over vegetables while they are still warm, then sprinkle with lemon zest & serve.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Red Pepper Salad (Greece)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g