This frittata from Canadian Living has a decidedly Greek feel about it - it is flavoured with dill, feta and kalamata olives. I love it for supper with a serving of Greek-style oven fries on the side but it would be a wonderful brunch dish also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; cook the onion, zucchini and garlic, stirring often, for 5 to 8 minutes or until softened.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; stir in the red pepper and dill.
- 3Pour into the skillet; reduce the heat to medium-low.
- 4Sprinkle with the feta and olives; cook for 10 minutes or until the bottom and side are firm yet the top is still slightly runny.
- 5Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- 6Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Red Pepper and Feta Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 450.1 mg
- Sodium 845.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 18.4 g